A New Competition of Fireworks Artistry

The LionFire competition is a head-to-head battle between pyrotechnic leaders, featuring two levels of competition: Club and Professional.  The first competitor of each division will launch their display on Saturday, May 27th with the second competitors fighting for the LionFire trophy on Sunday, May 28th. 

How is the winner determined?

The competing LionFire pyrotechnic companies will be critiqued on their design, color, music selection, and synchronization. Our panel of judges, known as THE JURY, will be given voting cards to critique each display. Their ballots will account for 75% of each competitor’s final score. The audience gets the opportunity to rank their favorite displays, which will make up the remaining 25% of the score.

 
 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *