Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I park and how much does it cost?
Parking is included in the ticket price (FREE!) and all vehicles will be directed to the appropriate parking lots upon arrival to Cooper’s Lake. Red Level/VIP ticket holders are guaranteed parking in the VIP lot area next to the VIP tents. VIP tickets must be shown prior to entry.
Handicapped Parking: Handicapped parking is located onsite at Cooper’s Lake by the main gate entrance. Only vehicles having handicapped license plates or regulation handicapped placards will be permitted to park in these spaces. All others will be ticketed.
Please be aware there is NO OVERNIGHT PARKING and NO TAILGATING allowed in the parking lots. This will be strictly enforced by local police authorities. Anyone in the parking areas must buy an event ticket and enter the event gate, otherwise they will be asked to leave the park. RVs and campers are welcome overnight in the campground areas as designated by Cooper’s Lake.
Can I bring my own cooler?
It is not legal to bring outside alcoholic beverages to Cooper's Lake; our liquor license and liability are limited to the beverages we provide. Coolers are allowed for food, water, and soda.
What about sun umbrellas?
Sun umbrellas are discouraged, but not prohibited. Should you decide you use an umbrella, please be thoughtful of those around you so that it does not block anyone’s view. We reserve the right to request an umbrella be taken down or moved at our discretion.
Will there be concession stands onsite?
Yes! There will many food/beverage booths with plenty to eat and drink for everyone at reasonable prices! Don’t forget to have some cash on hand as some vendors are cash only.
What should I bring?
- Lawn chairs and blankets - Come early to get a good spot - first come first served! P.S. those blankets come in handy when the sun goes down.
- Bring the family (because the more, the merrier, right??) - children 6 and under enter free. We also offer student/military discounts.
- Photo ID – because we check IDs for all those alcohol-drinkers.
- Cash – just in case your favorite vendor doesn’t accept credit cards!
- Sun Protection – hats, glasses, and sunscreen so you aren’t rocking the red tan line this Memorial Day weekend.
What shouldn't I bring?
- Alcoholic Beverages - NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE PERMITTED. (But, they will be sold onsite – don’t fear!)
- NO FIREWORKS – leave it up to the professionals to produce an incredible display of fireworks. Anyone caught lighting fireworks onsite will be prosecuted by the local authorities.
Is Cooper's Lake handicapped accessible?
Yes, including bathrooms and some paved paths. Should you have any trouble navigating, please alert the closest event staff or security personnel to assist you – we’re happy to help.
What kind of activities are there for children?
Plenty of kids activities will be available in the Kids Zone. *Please note: parents must accompany children in the Kids Zone.
Will the fireworks be seen from all seating locations?
Yes. All areas of the park that will be open to the public will have excellent views of all the fireworks displays.
Are pets allowed?
No. We love pets, but they are not allowed due to the loud nature of the displays.
Is there a rain date?
Yes. The rain date is Monday, May 29, 2017. See the Terms & Conditions (below) for more details.
What is the ticket refund policy?
Click here to view our Terms & Conditions.