Frequently Asked Questions
When is LionFire Music Festival?
The inaugural festival is being held at Cooper's Lake Campground on Saturday, May 26th & Sunday, May 27th, 2018. Gates open at 11 am. The event will run from noon until 12:30 am. All non-camping festival attendees will be asked to leave the event grounds at that time.
I'm camping. When can I check in?
Where do I park and how much does it cost?
Parking is included in the ticket price (FREE!) and all vehicles will be directed to the appropriate parking lots upon arrival to Cooper’s Lake.
Handicapped Parking: Handicapped parking is located onsite at Cooper’s Lake by the main gate entrance. Only vehicles having handicapped license plates or regulation handicapped placards will be permitted to park in these spaces. All others will be ticketed.
Please be aware there is NO OVERNIGHT PARKING and NO TAILGATING allowed in the parking lots. This will be strictly enforced by local police authorities. Anyone in the parking areas must buy an event ticket and enter the event gate, otherwise they will be asked to leave the park. RVs and campers are welcome overnight in the campground areas as designated by Cooper’s Lake.
Can I bring a sun umbrella?
Sun umbrellas are permitted, but discouraged from use near music stages. Should you decide you use an umbrella, please be thoughtful of those around you so that it does not block anyone’s view. We reserve the right to request an umbrella be taken down or moved at our discretion.
Will there be concession stands onsite?
Yes! There will many food trucks and vendors, as well as beverages available for purchase. Don’t forget to have some cash on hand as some vendors are cash only.
What should I bring?
- Lawn chairs and blankets - Come early to get a good spot - first come first served! P.S. those blankets come in handy when the sun goes down.
- Coolers and Outside Beverages – A maximum 6-pack of beer and one bottle of wine per cooler are welcome within the festival grounds. No hard liquor. Any soft beverages or bottled water is allowed. No items in glass containers permitted.
- Bring the crew (because the more, the merrier, right??) - children 6 and under enter free. We also offer student/military discounts.
- Photo ID
- Cash – just in case your favorite vendor doesn’t accept credit cards!
- Sun Protection – hats, glasses, and sunscreen so you aren’t rocking the red tan line this Memorial Day weekend.
What shouldn't I bring?
- No Outside Food
- Weapons, items that could be used as a weapon, or harmful objects of any kind.
- Fireworks or explosives of any kind
- Illegal substances
- Pets - we love pets, but please leave them at home (or your campsite).
Is Cooper's Lake handicapped accessible?
Yes, including bathrooms and some paved paths. Should you need assistance at any time, please alert the closest event staff or security personnel – we’re happy to help.
Will you be posting set times in advance?
Is re-entry allowed?
Yes. Your festival wristband will allow you to come and go as you please. Please note that a bag check may be requested with each re-entry.
Is there a rain date?
Yes. The rain date is Monday, May 28, 2018. See the Terms & Conditions (below) for more details.
What is the ticket refund policy?
Click here to view our Terms & Conditions.
How do I become a food vendor? ...or non-food vendor? I have questions!
Vending spaces are no longer available for 2018. Please email email@example.com to inquire about 2019.